Are you excited about holiday celebrations one day and overwhelmed by them the next? Do inflated expectations interfere with your ability to appreciate your real experience?
What’s weighing on your mind most this year? Let us know (anonymously) here, and we will tailor our program to help get you through this season with your healthiest mindset yet.
Your seasonal stress load might seem out of your control. Every day is packed with tasks, planning, and expenditures for activities that often end up feeling more exhausting than exciting.
Our panel of clinicians and practice advisors on lawyer well-being are here to give you tools and practical approaches to exercise control over the season’s toughest demands:
- Managing Expectations + Disappointment
- Controlling your Calendar + Commitments
- Struggling to Connect (isolation; seeking inclusion, identity + belonging)
- Avoiding Excess (spending, food, obligations, alcohol, time on tech)
- Communicating with Family (conflicting values, beliefs, politics, religion)
- Practicing Resilience + Unlearning Perfectionism
- Setting Healthy Boundaries + Priorities
This can be the most demanding time of year – and none of us are even getting enough sunlight. Findings in the ABA/Hazelden study published last year indicate that lawyers are too busy staying focused on their work product to consider whether it’s sustainable and how. There’s no better time of year to get a healthier relationship with stress. Come find out how to make it possible from the staff at the only organization in our state exclusively dedicated to helping lawyers endure the demands of the practice.
Don’t continue reacting to the same frustrations and struggles. Get proactive with the mental tools you need for a more wonderful time of year.