Grow your law practice by reaching the clients you want through social media networks.
Recent statistics show that 98% of business decision-makers are using social media, reading blogs, watching videos or listening to podcasts. Perhaps more importantly, almost 85% of business decision-makers think social media is important when making a hiring decision. Clearly, it is no longer a question of if you should use social media, but rather how.
The first workshop on this year’s Super Marketing Conference agenda is designed to show you how to create social media content with the least amount of effort and biggest ROI to increase your visibility and attract people to your website, and will be presented by Deb Scaringi of Scaringi Marketing.
We have several other workshops, three Keynotes, one-on-one sessions with experts, and valuable networking opportunities lined up in Boston over June 22 – 23.
Register here at the ‘Conference Sponsor’ rate for our 50% discount. For scholarship and other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether or not you attend this year’s conference, lawyers can find relevant marketing guidance on the Scaringi Marketing blog. Deb’s following posts highlight the value of using social media in the right ways for your law practice. And just follow the title links to get the full details.
- Keep pace with competition
- Know what your clients are broadcasting
- Use the tools your clients use
- Gain visibility
- Make connections with journalists
- Build your reputation
- Relate to your clients
- I don’t have time
- I’m too old and/or don’t care
- No one is listening anyway
- I don’t know how to use the tools
- What goals do you want to reach?
- Who is your audience?
- Who can you get on board?
- What resources for implementing are available and accessible right now?
- What’s the firm’s communication style?
- Will you have an individual or firm presence?
- Start with warm greetings
- Have substance to discuss
- Be genuine
- Keep in touch
Deb has a PRO TIP that you’ll get better traction with if you attend her session, but can help even if you don’t: Spend some time looking at a range of attorney profiles (particularly their competition’s profiles) on various social media outlets. And then do some thinking.
In her workshop at the 2017 Super Marketing Conference, you will:
- How to create content once and then ‘slice and dice’ it to use it to bring added visibility.
- The 7 top ways social media helps your practice.
- How to drive traffic back to your website through social media.
More about Deb Scaringi:
- She has been a legal marketing professional for over 25 years and advises law firms throughout New England on copywriting and editing, website and blog development, and event planning.
- Deb can help you build meaningful relationships to attract and retain the clients you want.
- She is a past president of the New England Chapter of the International Legal Marketing Association and immediate past president of the inaugural Northeast Regional Board.
Meet Deb and all our experts in Boston on June 22 – 23! Register here at the ‘Conference Sponsor’ rate for our 50% discount.