Get the strategies you need to grow your law practice online.
Creating an online presence and optimizing online visibility is vital to grow your law practice. The Keynote on our first day at this year’s Super Marketing Conference is designed to show you how to increase conversions and provide the best user experience for brand loyalty to reach more customers, and will be presented by Lance Bachman, President of 1SEO.com.
We have two other Keynotes, more than a handful of workshops, one-on-one sessions with experts, and valuable networking opportunities lined up in Boston over June 22 – 23.
Register here at the ‘Conference Sponsor’ rate for our 50% discount. For scholarship and other inquiries, email email@example.com.
Whether or not you attend this year’s conference, lawyers can find relevant marketing guidance on 1SEO.com blog. Lance recommends starting with the lists previewed below. And just follow the title links to get the full details.
- Voice Search
- Video Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Optimize your headline + subheadings
- Write in a conversational tone
- Research keywords for local queries
- Link out to resources and authority sources
- Claim your directory listings + profiles
- Manage online reviews
- Revamp on-page SEO factors
- Social media marketing + ads
- Email marketing with special promotions
- Strengthen your domain with good backlinks
- Maintain a natural flow
- Use the right anchor text
- Make sure your internal links stay updated
You’ll have to attend Lance’s action-packed session to get his best secrets on how to use digital marketing to grow your law practice with the right clients by increasing your digital footprint through an integrated approach that includes pay-per-click, social media marketing, content marketing, a user-friendly web design, and email marketing.
In this Keynote at the 2017 Super Marketing Conference, you will:
- Discover how search engine optimization (SEO) generates conversions, leads and sales pertinent to the construction vertical.
- Explore paid advertising/Google AdWords strategies, and why they’re crucial.
- Find out why social media is important for establishing brand awareness + how to optimize platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to generate leads/conversions.
More about Lance Bachman:
- He founded the Premise Division at YellowPages.com which he grew into 20 offices with over 800 employees, earning $200,000,000 in annual revenue.
- Lance and 1SEO have accumulated numerous awards and other accolades for their efforts including: Interactive Media Awards, Inc. 5000, SmartCEO, as well as being shortlisted for the US Search Awards more than any other digital agency in the country and recognized by Forbes magazine.
- 8 years ago, Lance had a few ideas about how to help businesses build an online presence. Today, that business has grown into a global digital marketing firm based in the Philadelphia, PA area. With his team of more than 60 digital marketers, Bachmann provides end-to-end solutions for his clientele, which is comprised of hundreds of businesses in countless industries from the niche to the mainstream.
Meet Lance and all our experts in Boston on June 22 – 23! Register here at the ‘Conference Sponsor’ rate for our 50% discount.